Wednesday, May 2, 2012

One down...

*Sigh* Have I mentioned I hate apartment shopping? We looked at our first apartment today. It had everything we wanted, sort of. It was cute and new and clean with a lot of counter space. The only thing it was really missing was a living room, of all things. You basically had to convert one of the bedrooms into a living room....which kind of makes it a one bedroom apartment, don't you think?

I liked everything else about it though. :( Sad day. Oh, well.

Then a complex that we were trying to look at told us nothing was open, even though they posted an ad this morning. Apartments go fast in Provo, apparently. Although the secretary didn't seem to know what she was talking about. lol. The apartments look exactly like Moon, which would be kind of funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment